Monday 8 February 2021

#initforallthelove, the earth

 Day 8) Recycled Paper Gift Bag 

As much as I love specialty Origami papers, some of my favourite creations are folded with rescued and repurposed papers.


Old book pages, magazine ads, calendars, packing paper from online orders, and used printer paper can all yield fantastic, one of a kind results.  

We are surrounded by beauty that is largely taken for granted, overlooked and undervalued.


By upcycling paper destined to be recycled or worse, my goal is to craft gratitude and responsible stewardship into my art and life.  

In this small way, I wish to pay tribute to the real value of this versatile material, honoring the earth and all her precious gifts. 



Please note* No new books were harmed in the making of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...