Wednesday 10 February 2021

#initforallthelove, the divine

 

Day 10/14, Divided Masu Box (traditional)

I try to love what is and trust the source, but to be honest, it’s not always easy for me. 

I remember once in school asking my religion teacher, “What if you’re not sure if you believe in God?” The answer was a cryptic, “Then you just have to have faith.” 

In yoga, faith is known as Shraddha, a combination of the words “sat” meaning truth and “adhar” meaning basis. It’s more about having conviction and courage than blind dependency.

With that in mind, I offer my love today to the Divine in all its names and forms. I still haven’t figured out exactly what I believe, but I am putting my faith in “That” and it’s presence in One and All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...