Tuesday 2 February 2021

#initforallthelove, friends

Day 2 of 14: Origami Lilies (traditional)

In the Victorian language of flowers, yellow lilies represent thankfulness, joy and friendship, and orange lilies represent energy and confidence.

I offer this Valentine’s bouquet to all of my friends, past, present and future.  

I love and cherish each and every one of you and thank you for all the ways you bring beauty, joy and positive energy into my life.  

You offer such warm encouragement, sparkling inspiration and sense of belonging!  With you I feel attuned and affirmed, seen and heard.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bouquet. They will certainly last longer than cut flowers. Lovely photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely compliment, thank you! ✨💛✨

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...