Friday, 18 May 2012
diy friday: upcycled pocket books
What you need:
- Copy paper for the inner pages.
- Thicker paper for the cover. (I recycled a Tommy Hilfiger ad.)
- Scissors and a paper cutter.
- Double sided tape or glue.
What to do:
1. Cut your copy paper to size. Cut the cover a few millimeters larger than the copy paper.
2. Follow the instructions for the second booklet in this video on foldsomething.com to create the inner pages.
3. Use glue or tape to attach the pages inside the cover.
Voila! Your own one-of-a-kind upcycled notebook or scrapbook!
Experiement with junk mail, magazines, brown paper bags, thin cardboard packaging and other papers in your recycling box for unique, free and eco-friendly booklets!